We are changing
the approach to safety
The basic obligation of each organization is knowledge and compliance with applicable legal requirements regarding its operations, in this respect we offer:
Audit of compliance with legal requirements
The purpose of compliance audit is to conduct an independent assessment of compliance with legal and other requirements regarding the company's operations.
We offer the following audits:
- Safety: legal requirements in the field of occupational health and safety, fire protection, industry regulations.
- Building and infrastructure management: "Facility management": legal requirements in the field of construction law, fire protection, energy efficiency act, requirements of decisions of state administration bodies, analysis of the legal status of facilities.
- System: for compliance with the requirements of PN-N 18001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007, ISO 14001: 2015,new ISO 45001: 2018 standard.
- Environmental: legal requirements in the field of environmental protection.
The audit consists of the following stages:
- definition of detailed legal requirements applicable in the company,
- a site visit to evaluate processes and activities carried out inside and outside buildings,
- analysis of documents related to the scope of the audit,
- interviews with key personnel,
- verification of applicable procedures,
- indication of areas of the organization that do not meet or do not fully meet the legal requirements.
As a result of the compliance assessment, the client will receive a report that documents the facts. The report will include:
- register of legal and other requirements regarding the company's operations,
- indication of areas of the organization that do not meet legal requirements,
- risk assessment related with non-compliance of the requirements,
- setting priorities for non-compliance and corrective actions,
- preparation of ongoing tasks for organization resulting from legal requirements.
At the client's request, we provide ongoing update of identified legal requirements - information on applicable and planned changes in legal regulations that may affect the organization.
We provide full confidentiality of documents, materials and other information regarding the company's operations obtained during the compliance assessment audit.
As a data administrator, ProSafety takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect clients' personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from February 25, 2018. By contacting us, you agree to receive information and contact to the email address provided and telephone number.
+48 605 452 324