We are changing
the approach to safety
Legal standards require companies to comply with environmental standards and environmental management, which generates the need for professional advice. Their implementation and monitoring requires specialist and constantly updated knowledge available to our experts. In addition to detailed environmental audits, checking compliance with legal regulations, we also offer environmental management systems in accordance with ISO 14001: 2015 and other services related to documentation and investment management.
Preparation of project information cards
In addition to implementing environmental standards in accordance with EU and state regulations, you can also entrust us with preparing project information cards. It is a basic document for the planned project, containing all the most important information about its details. On its basis, the relevant authorities issue an environmental decision. By giving us the creation of project information cards, you get a guarantee of reliability and effectiveness in one.
- Audit of legal compliance in the field of environmental protection
- Identification of legal requirements in relation to the business.
- Outsourcing to the extent agreed with the client.
- Implementation of environmental management systems in accordance with ISO 14001: 2015.
- Keeping documentation related to reporting and calculating fees for the use of the environment.
- Records and calculating fees for using the environment.
- Preparation of documentation regarding permits for the use of the environment, including:
- integrated permits,
- permits for the introduction of gases and dust into the air,
- water law permits,
- permits regulating waste management,
- permits for greenhouse gas emissions.
- In terms of investments:
- obtaining decisions on environmental conditions, consent to implement planned projects based on the following documentation prepared:
- reports on the environmental impact of the project,
- project information cards.
We cooperate with accredited laboratories.
As a data administrator, ProSafety takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect clients' personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from February 25, 2018. By contacting us, you agree to receive information and contact to the email address provided and telephone number.
+48 605 452 324