We are changing
the approach to safety
Safety and environmental management systems ISO 45001 and 14001
We offer training and consulting assistance in designing, implementing, verifying, supervising and improving Management Systems in accordance with the requirements of PN-N 18001: 2004, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007, transition to the new ISO 45001: 2018 standard and the Environmental Management System in accordance with the ISO standard 14001: 2015.
The final goal of the first three activities (i.e. design, implementation and verification of the system), apart from implementing an effective management system, is to obtain a certificate of compliance with PN-N 18001 or OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018.
Integrated Environmental and Safety Management Systems are defined as part of the overall management system that includes the organizational structure, planning, responsibility, policies, procedures, processes and resources needed to develop, implement, realize, review and maintain policies.
The introduction of the system supports the organization in determining the impact of its activities on the environment and adapting to the requirements of legislation in the field of environmental protection and safety. Through risk assessment and management, it minimizes risks and generally improves safety. It also enables better planning of activities to improve the company’s operation.
The basic benefits of a system approach to environmental and safety management:
- arrangement and systematization of the organization,
- early detection of weak points and reacting before an undesirable event,
- improving the quality of products and increasing work efficiency,
- increasing work safety,
- reduction of negative impact on the environment,
- cost saving,
- increasing the company's competitiveness,
- reducing the frequency and severity rates of accidents at work,
- minimizing identified occupational diseases,
- reduce the burden of work,
- improving ergonomics at workplaces,
- raising employees' awareness of health and safety - improving the culture of work safety,
- broad involvement of management and employees in health and safety matters,
- reduction of costs caused by accidents at work and occupational diseases,
- improving the company's image.
- assistance in implementing and maintaining management systems,
- training in the requirements of individual standards,
- performance of internal audits,
- performance of audits at subcontractors,
- preparation of system documentation,
- identification of legal and other requirements,
- assessment of compliance with legal requirements,
- hazard identification,
- performance of risk assessment.
As a data administrator, ProSafety takes appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect clients' personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from February 25, 2018. By contacting us, you agree to receive information and contact to the email address provided and telephone number.
+48 605 452 324